|Read all about
BOOKING CONTACTS :
Everett Lear 843-307-9414
Eddie Curry 843-921-8815
Randy Lear 843-517-9879
Check us out on Facebook at SLOPE VALLEY BAND
SLOPE VALLEY NEWS FLASH: We would like to thank all the kind folks, at our recent March 28th-Friday night appearance at Button King's Place in Lucknow, SC for the good food, their welcoming response to our show and looking forward to our next visit with you on June 6th, as well as, all our upcoming other scheduled appearances.
- Sat-Apr 19, 2014 - 5pm--Rivertown Bluegrass Society @ Horry-Georgetown Tech Concert Hall--2050 US 501, Conway, SC - PH 843-457-2854
- Sat-May 24, 2014 - 11am & 3pm--"The Mostly Bluegrass Spring Festival"- Main St. @ Riverside Park, Shallotte, NC - PH 910-616-1133
- Fri-June 6, 2014 - 7pm--Button Kings Place--Dority Rd.; Bishopville, SC 29010 ( Lucknow Community )
- Sat-Oct 18, 2014 - 5pm--Rivertown Bluegrass Society @ Horry-Georgetown Tech Concert Hall--2050 US 501, Conway, SC - PH 843-457-2854
- Sat-Nov 1, 2014 - 5pm ( 2 sets )--South Eastern Bluegrass Assoc.@ Lynches River Co. Pk-1110 Gause Rd.; Coward, SC 20530
Our band has performed at and appreciates your support of Hartsville, SC's annual bluegrass festival "RENOFEST"; always the 4th weekend in March; and your continued support of all local Bluegrass in the Carolinas.
We're most appreciative of all the folks that attend our shows, purchase our CD's and support us with your prayers as we try to put GOD first in everything we do. Please remember Romans 10:13 "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the LORD shall be saved." May GOD continue to richly bless each of you.